UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) System Field Service Engineer (NY/NJ)
Provide field service of Data Center and Telecommunications Power electronics equipment within assigned territory. Equipment serviced includes, UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply/System), DC Plants, Inverters, Power Distribution, Batteries and monitoring systems.
Primary Job Duties:
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on power electronics equipment
- Respond to emergency service calls, diagnosis and repair systems as needed
- Recommend scheduled component upgrades and equipment replacement as needed
- Perform Quality Control and Site Inspections as required.
- Provide 24X7 service response, “On Call” service as needed
- Establish, promote and maintain excellent customer relations
- Assure customer satisfaction on all visits
- Minimum two year educational background in electronic repair or related military experience
- Strong technical skills and diagnostic capabilities. Experience with field service preferred
- Strong aptitude to learn new technologies and systems
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and be "on call" as required
- Ability to travel extensively within assigned territory
- Experience servicing UPS systems 25KVA and larger preferred