Data Center Energy Efficiency and Cooling Solutions
Data center energy costs will rise massively in the next couple of years* and in 2010 data centers in the U.S. accounted for 2% of the nation's total electricity usage**. These are staggering statistics and they are not likely to turnaround any time soon. Correctly managing power and cooling issues in your critical environment can enable you to maximize energy efficiency and reduce your operating expenses—all while maintaining uptime in your mission-critical facility.
Electronic Environments' server room cooling and energy efficiency solutions include:
Our energy efficiency service team has the industry expertise, technical knowledge and solutions for improving energy efficiency while maintaining or improving the reliability of your critical IT environment. Not sure what you need to improve your data center efficiency? Contact us today for a data center assessment - we can help you:
- Lower your utility usage and costs
- Improve performance and reliability
- Meet green initiatives and energy regulations
Server Room Cooling Solutions:
Demand Based Cooling™ - Dynamic and highly scalable managed airflow distribution
- Comprehensive thermal management of data centers.
- Increased reliability & redundancy
- Up to 30% energy savings on cooling
- Simple install and ZERO downtime to implement
- ROI in as little as 12 months
HotSpotr™ - Thermostatically controlled air movers
- Move chilled data center air precisely where it is needed the most.
- Both underfloor and overhead air movers
- Directs cooling to specific racks
- Reduces HVAC energy costs and enhances redundancy
- Simple installation- no interruptions
AirGuard™ - Brush sealed raised floor grommets
- Plugs up holes in your raised floor while reducing energy cost.
- Increases under floor air pressure
- Reduces HVAC energy costs
- 25% savings over competition
- Simple and inexpensive installation
Packet Power - Data Center Power & Temperature Monitoring
- Provides the easiest, most cost-effective way to capture detailed power and temperature information for both single-site and large multi-facility operations.
- Deploy quickly and at a fraction of the cost of smart PDUs or branch circuit monitoring
- Extend the useful life of power-constrained data centers
- Quantify energy efficiency savings
- Correctly allocate energy costs
- Avoid power and temperature-related outages
Data Center Humidification
Ultrasonic Humidifiers can help you obtain significant direct energy savings and reduced equipment sizing.
* According to Gartner Research **According to Jonathan Koomey, a Ph.D. and professor on the environmental effects of information technology
In 2010, energy alone accounted for 12% of the cost of running a data center, third after people (29%) and software (22%). But, this is going to change in the next few years. While hardware (servers and storage devices) costs will go down, energy costs will go up to 20% from the current 12%. This means energy costs will account for a fifth of the cost of running a data center.
To obtain additional information about our computer room cooling and energy efficiency solutions or to schedule a data center assessment, call us at 800-342-5332 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also be able to take advantage of utility rebates, check out our article to learn more or take a look at the widget below to find incentives in your area.