Raised Floor Cooling Solution - AirGuard
The AirGuard™ brush sealed floor grommets help to prevent data center air loss in plenum cooled floors when access holes are required for cable routing through the raised floor. An immediate “energy-savings” benefit is realized by using the AirGuard products. The AirGuard product significantly minimizes cool air loss while improving the static pressure to cool data center equipment which helps prevent expensive electrical equipment from overheating.
Download the AirGuard product sheet
Download Air Guard - Varying Angle of Cables - Testing Summary
Download Air Guard Testing Summary
Download Air-Guard Vs KoldLok Testing Summary
Download KoldLok Testing Summary
Advantages of the AirGuard product line:
- Reduces air loss in plenum cooled floors and increases under-floor static pressure.
- Seals cable openings with an overlapping brush cover that helps prevent under-floor contamination.
- Allows flexibility and simplicity in cable routing.
- Floor tiles can be removed without having to disconnect equipment.
- Flame retardant ABS polycarbonate material provides a finished look on all raised floor panels, solid construction and the textured surface compliments all floor coverings.
- Installation is simple and inexpensive.