Data Center Power & Cooling Assessment Services
Proactively Manage Data Center / Server Room Power & Cooling
Why Assess Your Data Center?
- Evaluate your data center’s infrastructure capabilities and ability to support long term business needs
- Collect and analyze your power & cooling utilization data to evaluate energy use and cooling capacity
Make the most of your data center / server room facility and infrastructure. Today your IT organization is facing a multitude of challenges, including increasing workloads, evolving technologies, aging data centers, rising energy prices, and increased environmental awareness. In many data centers, the power and cooling infrastructure has not kept pace with the dramatic changes in the IT environment.
By proactively managing data center / server room power and cooling systems, you can improve reliability, reduce energy costs and make the most of your existing facility and infrastructure.
Assessments that Scale to Suit Your Business Needs
Electronic Environments has three levels of assessments:
- Level One Data Center Health Check – A basic service that will provide you with an inventory of your critical power and cooling equipment, note overall operating conditions and present recommendations to improve infrastructure reliability and service life
- Level Two Intermediate Data Center Assessment – A more broad service that will provide room scale power and cooling capacity and utilization information as well as rack level cooling analysis using airflow measurement and infrared imaging (thermography)
- Level Three Comprehensive Data Center Assessment – A detailed power and cooling analysis based on measured electrical distribution load readings at the rack level
Additional services can be added to configure a package that suits your data center / server room needs:
- CAD Floor Plan
- Thermal Imaging (Thermography) – Electrical Infrastructure
- Electrical Distribution Circuit Tracing
- Critical Electrical Infrastructure One Line Diagram
- Single Point of Failure Analysis
- Diesel Generator Load Bank Testing
- Power Quality Analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
Electronic Environments Co. can deliver the assistance you need. Our data center assessments provide detailed information about your server room power and cooling infrastructure condition, utilization levels and performance capabilities.
EEC’s data center experts will:
- Configure service modules to provide an assessment package tailored to your business needs
- Establish a power and cooling capability baseline
- Provide utilization information relative to critical infrastructure capacity
- Note data center electrical and mechanical equipment operating conditions
- Review critical infrastructure maintenance programs
- Identify server room cooling inefficiencies and offer energy savings opportunities
- Deliver a comprehensive report that provides solution options to data center inadequacies as well as strategies to extend data center service life