DC Power Supply Services
Design – Installation – Upgrades – Maintenance & Repair Services
DC Power Supply Systems are at the heart of communication facilities. At Electronic Environments, we understand the critical nature of these power distribution systems, and the workmanship needed to keep them running efficiently and effectively. Take a look at a recent DC Power Plant installation here.
Our DC Power capabilities:
- DC power design solutions
- DC power supply installation services
- DC power system upgrades
- Turn-up, test, and acceptance
- Power distribution systems
- Cable rack and fiber management
- Battery sizing, installation, and disposal services
- 24×7 emergency service
- Preventive & predictive maintenance
EEC has a team of highly skilled technicians experienced in installing DC power systems complete with a full range of equipment and engineering resources. Our technicians are Level I through Level IV installers and are trained and certified by Tyco/Lucent, Marconi/Emerson Network Power, and Peco II; including installation and service experience with battery systems from C&D, DEKA and GNB. This platform independence allows us to offer our clients vendor neutral power solutions that best fit their network requirements.
EEC performs all DC power supply work in accordance with Bellcore/Telcordia and customer standards and quality audits are performed over the life of the project. We have regional repair sites, staffed by fully trained technicians. We offer 24×7 emergency and preventive maintenance services; ensuring our clients have reliable power over the lifetime of their systems.
- Experienced DC power installation technicians
- Licensed electricians
- Continual technician education
- Site optimization/design by professional engineers
- Environmental and safety compliance programs
- All work performed in accordance with Bellcore / Telcordia engineering
and installation standards
- All battery work completed in accordance with manufacturer
guidelines and IEEE1187-2002 and IEEE484-2002 VRLA and flooded
battery installation practices
Our DC power supply experts pay special attention to the critical details that go into designing and installing reliable power systems. Our goal is to keep your sites up and running by providing outstanding service and solutions. If you’re considering a potential upgrade or HVDC deployment contact us or learn more by reading this blog about 380VDC or reviewing this HVDC information.